February 18, 2010

towards the end

i and my boss have decided, march 5th will be my tentative last day of work! wow!! i have been working as a software engineer for Fourteen Years! thats something. and i enjoyed it, almost all the time, but i dont think im gonna miss it now. i will miss the pay check, for whatever it was worth ;). i have to say, i couldnt have afforded the kind of investment photography needs without these pay checks. but i greatly miss my friends and coworkers in portland, i have had wonderful wonderful times with them. i have found some treasure like friends through work.

so the countdown for a new beginning has started..two more weeks to go.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best on your new journey... Amongst the many, many things that I admire about you - your free spirit has always impressed me the most. Your photography and your friendship has given me some of the most precious life-long memories to cherish!!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments are always welcome.