February 10, 2010

time will tell...

these days might be the ones i remember as life changing, down the years. yesterday when i let my boss know that i was leaving for rest of the day and that i would need to take tuesdays off for a few coming weeks, to teach photography in an art school, as i took the elevator down, sat in car and got out of the building, i had a strong gut feeling that those moments were more profound than they seemed on surface. i had a feeling that those steps i was taking, were taking me on a path which can no longer be together with my career of thirteen long years, and were the steps which made me leave my comfort zone of stability and security. i felt that those moments will transcend into something more long lasting, and its not a simple "leaving early on an afternoon". i could feel something fluttering inside me, is it my dreams....?

only time can tell.

1 comment:

your comments are always welcome.